- BBS FOURTH YEAR PROJECT WORK REPORT WRITING PROCESS/SAMPLE
- TU OLD QUESTION Collection 4Yrs_BBS_II_2072.pdf
The objective of the BBS programme of Tribhuvan University is to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. The programme is based on the principle that graduates will spend a major portion of their life in a constantly changing environment.
Therefore, the student should have an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge of the concepts and reality-based skills underlying the operation and management of organizations.
Upon graduation, a student should be equipped to function as a manager in business, industry and government. The graduate should also have a variety of career opportunities in different sectors of business including entrepreneurship and create much needed jobs for others.
The BBS programme of Tribhuvan University specially attempts to:
1. Equip the students with the required conceptual knowledge of business and administration to develop a general management perspective in them.
2. Develop required attitudes, abilities and practical skill in students, which constitute a foundation for their growth into competent and responsible business managers.
3. Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
4. Develop necessary foundation for higher studies in management and thereafter take up careers in teaching, research and consultancy.